ZooFunktion Brings Fire To Panda Funk
Deorro’s label, Panda Funk, shows that they are a platform to keep an eye on, with their latest release from ZooFunktion. For those who may recognize the name, but aren’t sure how, Deorro and ZooFunktion collaborated a while back on the massive track “Hype”.
It’s clear to see that the LA-based producer made a good impression. There is some serious power behind the new single, titled “Don’t Let Me In”. With a myriad of styles and textures, there isn’t a dull moment throughout this cut of progressive house. Whether you’re bouncing off the walls from the lively synth riffs, or fist pumping all the way to the electro-fueled breakdown, there is something to keep any dance floor moving with this single. Watch out for a dynamic switch up in pace towards the end as well, just in case you thought ZooFunktion had finished with your senses.
ZooFunktion – Don’t Let Me In
It’s big, it’s powerful and it’s got plenty of originality – you can pick up “Don’t Let Me In” here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016