Hardwell Kicks Off Festival Season With New Remix of Calvin Harris
Since the start of the new year, Hardwell has hit the throttle for full speed ahead in terms of his career. From the release of United We Are, to surpassing 2 million followers on Twitter, and now remixing Calvin Harris, there’s no stopping the Dutch musical force. Hardwell left very little time in between the release of his album and his next output, a remix of Harris’ “Outside” featuring Ellie Goulding, as he prepares for the festival seasons’ beginning next month. If there’s one thing fans can take from this remix, its that Hardwell intends to keep the big room at the pinnacle of EDM and crowds should get ready to hear this massive remix on main stages everywhere.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016