Nick Marsh Feat. Crystal Waters – Let Me Be The One (David Tort & Corey James Remix)
For those of you who aren’t aware, Corey James is a UK-based talent who’s been grinding on the scene for the past 2 years. He’s received support from some of the biggest names in the industry, including Steve Angello, Hardwell, Dash Berlin, Marcus Schossow, Gareth Emery, and Max Vangeli, not to mention numerous other superstars. The Liverpool native has had his tracks played for thousands across the globe, from Creamfields, to the world renowned Ultra Music Festival.
The SIZE signed up & comer enlisted the support of the Spanish veteran, David Tort for remixing duties. Tort has been slaying dance floors across the globe since the early 2000’s, and continues to build on his vastly impressive discography. The Spaniard has been tapped to remix artists from Tiësto to David Guetta, all while championing both SIZE Records & DOORN.
Together, Corey and David produced a monster remix of Nick Marsh’s Crystal Waters featured track, “Let Me Be The One”. Listen to a preview of the ID that’s been soundtracking festivals worldwide below! And purchase the track on Beatport | HERE.
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015