Will K’s “Banzai” is Big Room with a Bounce
Will K, a young Melbourne-based phenom, found himself signed to both Neon Records, and 360 Agency by his 16th birthday. By my 16th birthday, I’d successfully passed geometry and barely learned how to drive (I could also play the Lord of the Rings title track on a penny whistle, but that’s irrelevant). Simply put, this kid is damn impressive.
Both his recent track “Banzai“, and his huge tune “Forth & Back” (co-produced by Gazzo & Kyle Richardson) bear the ‘Armada Trice‘ imprint. Will K once again joins the likes of Audien, Vicetone, and Morgan Page, with multiple releases on Armin Van Buuren‘s Big Room centered offshoot of Armada Music.
His track “Banzai” features an eerie intro, cinematic strings, and heavily layered drops, all creating a strangely majestic feel. Don’t let the hard drops fool you, this track is highly emotional, as hinted at by the string arrangements. Personally, I’d pull this track out at peak time during my set, the energy won’t get much higher than this…
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015