Will K Brings the Heat with “Here Comes the Sun”
Will K, the kid phenom from Australia, is back with another release on Armin van Buuren’s ‘Armada Trice’ imprint with “Here Comes The Sun“. This track is the follow up to his past release on ‘Armada Trice,’ “Banzai,” which turned heads thanks to its hefty bassline and bouncy structure. His new track, “Here Comes The Sun” features the highly talented vocalist Sean Declase, who was just featured on Inpetto‘s latest release, “Gravity”. Likewise, Declase has also been featured in tracks by the Stafford Brothers and DBN including “Remedy.”
“Here Comes The Sun” kicks off with a heavy, pulsating intro built around huge drums and booming synths. Around 1:45 the drums disappear, and vocal harmonies are joined with a string built bass beat which builds rather quickly. At 3:00 the track really hits its stride with Declase’s anthemic vocals hovering just above Will K‘s undoubtably heavy beat. Both drops are monumental in their nature, and surely won’t leave the listener disappointed.
With early support from Simon De Jano, Max Vangeli, Tom Staar and Stadiumx, ‘Here Comes The Sun’ is proving to be an early summer hit. I wouldn’t be surprised if this track makes an appearance in DJ sets throughout the festival season!
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015