Hardwell and Armin Van Buuren’s Collaboration Is Finally Here, And It’s Massive
It’s finally here. The big room house anthem that we’ve been waiting months for has finally arrived – and it’s bigger and better than we ever could have though. First premiered by Hardwell at Ultra this past March, “Off The Hook” brings together two of dance music’s biggest stars, Hardwell and Armin Van Buuren, for one of mainstream dance music’s biggest collaborations to date. Both producers’ styles shine through on the collaboration, as Hardwell and Armin blend the energy of big room house with the tempo and melody of trance. With huge festivals like TomorrowWorld still on the horizon, you can be sure that “Off The Hook” will dominate the main stage for months to come. Get “Off The Hook” on Beatport here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016