Opening DJ contest announced for third Sound Wave music festival
Scottsdale, Ariz. – Disco Donnie Presents (DDP) and Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations (SLE) announce an opening DJ contest for the Waikiki Beach stage at Sound Wave, a large-scale music festival for electronic dance music fans that will be held at Big Surf Waterpark on September 29 in Tempe, Arizona.
The winner of the DJ contest will receive two tickets and a slot on the Waikiki Beach stage, opening for R3hab, Adventure Club, Crizzly, Seven Lions, Burns and headliner Calvin Harris.
Here’s how to enter:
STEP 1: GET CONNECTED
- “Like” Facebook.com/SoundWaveAZ and follow @SoundWaveAZ on Twitter
STEP 2: CREATE A 30-MINUTE MIX
- Feature at least TWO Sound Wave artists in an original mix showing off your DJ style
STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR DJ MIX
- Upload your mix to Soundcloud, include your track list, and title it Sound Wave @ Big Surf Waterpark 9/29 (DJ name)
STEP 4: SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Post the link of your mix to Facebook.com/SoundWaveAZ and share with your friends.
The winner will be chosen by the quality of their mix and amount of plays on Soundcloud. Entry submissions close on Thursday, September 27 at 5 p.m. Winner will be announced on Friday, September 28 at 3 p.m. You must be 18+ to enter. Flight and hotel accommodations not included.
Sound Wave debuted in April 2011, and features live art exhibits, three stages and state-of-the-art event production all within the setting of a functioning water park. Sound Wave has hosted acclaimed DJ’s including Kaskade, Diplo, Boys Noize, Porter Robinson, Kaskade, Dirty South, Manufactured Superstars and Trolley Snatcha, just to name a few.
To apply for a media credential, please submit your application towww.sle.bz/swmedia by September 21. For more information, please go towww.soundwaveaz.com, email [email protected] or call 480-284-6033.
ABOUT DISCO DONNIE PRESENTS (DDP)
Disco Donnie Presents (DDP) is an award-winning and recognized leader in electronic dance music event production, generating over 1,000 club events, arena shows and outdoor festivals annually. DDP, both on its own and through partnership, develops innovative, creative and strategic business opportunities in live entertainment. For more information, please visit www.discodonniepresents.com.
ABOUT STEVE LEVINE ENTERTAINMENT & PUBLIC RELATIONS (SLE)
Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations (SLE) is a full service entertainment, events and public relations agency. SLE specializes in event planning, coordination, and production, talent booking and management, marketing and promotions, new media and design. –SLEntertainment.com–
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016