Above & Beyond – SoundGarden Hall Philadelphia – 2/15/13 (Preview)
The city of Philadelphia is about to be put into Group Therapy on February 15th. Above & Beyond returns to Philadelphia at SoundGarden Hall and is bringing special guest Blake Jarrell with them. Elvis Suarez is also providing support with his opening set.
CONNECTION. If one word sums up the phenomenon of Above & Beyond then that is surely it. Whether it’s the thousands of A&B fans singing their lyrics back at them at gigs from Beirut to Brixton, or the millions that tune in for their weekly Group Therapy radio show, connection – real human connection – is at the heart of all things that define Above & Beyond.
SoundGarden Hall has recently hosted some of the top trance producers in the world, such as Dash Berlin, John O’Callaghan, Ben Gold, and Ronski Speed. This special night is made possible with help from Steez Promo and House of Hearts.
I look forward to spending a night with fellow trance family and Anjuna junkies as we rejoice in harmony and CONNECTION.
Latest posts by Sean Peterson (see all)
- The ULTIMATE BPM Festival 2015 Playlist - January 5, 2015
- Lazy Christmas 2014 | Hot Since 82, Dixon, Jaytech, Deep House - December 24, 2014
- The 100 Best Deep House, Tech House, & Techno Tracks of 2014 - December 19, 2014
- Top 50 Sets/Mixes of 2014: Techno, Deep & Tech House - December 15, 2014
- Lazy Sundays 58: Adam Beyer, Green Velvet, Techno - December 7, 2014