Armin Van Buuren presents: ‘Armin Only’ Intense Album Tour 5/8 at The Fillmore Auditorium, Denver
ARMIN VAN BUUREN
INTENSE ALBUM TOUR
MAY 8, 2013
GlobalDanceMusic.com and Live Nation announce the Titans of EDM Series featuring the world’s #1 DJ, ARMIN VAN BUUREN at the Fillmore Auditorium in Denver on May 8th. Following the release of his highly anticipated artist album, ‘Intense’ on May 3rd, Armin embarks once again on another infamous ‘Armin Only’ tour, which includes a special Denver appearance.
Arguably the most in-demand DJ in the world, Armin van Buuren has single-handedly changed the face of dance music in the past ten years with a prolific output of top-notch original productions, his weekly broadcasts of ‘A State Of Trance’ radio show, the world-renowned Armada record label, and unparalleled live performances. Having won the controversial DJ Mag award for the world’s #1 four times now, Van Buuren is a master of the decks with the perfected capability of sweeping audiences into an absolute state of euphoria.
Colorado has yet to receive an Armin performance since 2011, so naturally we can expect this show to sell out quite rapidly. General Admission and VIP tickets are available now and can be purchased from the Ticketmaster link below or the Fillmore box office.
Doors open at 7 P.M, and entry is 16+ for General Admission and 21+ for bar-access. We look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by Wilder (see all)
- Wednesday Wrap Up: Six Tracks to Get You Over the Hump - November 30, 2016
- Pitbull Teams Up Ripstar & Nyanda on ‘Keep Me Up All Night’ - November 3, 2016
- Rediscovering Maor Levi & Kevin Wild - April 15, 2016
- Mikkas Says Goodbye to Music…For Now - October 19, 2015
- “Heroes” Proves that Alesso Isn’t Awful - November 19, 2014
- Armin van Buuren Set for Stunning Performance at Marquee Nightclub
- Armin van Buuren presents Gaia – Humming the Lights (Preview)
- DJ Mag #1 DJ Armin Van Buuren @ Marquee
- Echostage Has Labor Day Weekend ‘Under Control’
- ‘ARMIN Only: Intense’ North American Tour Launches April 11 at Madison Square Garden, NYC