Lucky 2014 Artist Spotlight: Kill The Noise
Kill The Noise Aims To…Well Kill!
Value your eardrums? Enjoy peaceful tunes that rock you to sleep? Kill The Noise is not for you. Skull crushing bass is all that you will find when you see Kill The Noise at Lucky this year. Known for his unique style of dubstep, trap, and rock infused bass music, KTN will leave you exhausted and broken in the best possible way. He has had a very successful career and has cultured a unique sound that is very distinct and brings crowds to life everywhere. I was fortunate enough to see Kill The Noise at Paradiso this past summer and I can say his sets are full of energy, cross-genre mixing, and copious amounts of bass. If you have never seen KTN live before he is a must see, but brace yourself; his sets are brutal…and I would not have it any other way.
Catch Kill the Noise this March at Lucky 2014. You will find a selection of his music below to give you a taste of what is to come at the celebration of green and gold, and you can find the rest of his music on his Soundcloud.
Looking for information on some other artists attending Lucky? Check out GRiZ and Loadstar. Links below.
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016