Mysteryland: Lineup Preview
This year marks the inaugural year of Mysteryland coming to the US and also the first music festival to be held on the sacrad grounds of Woodstock 69′ Here is the full line-up and what to expect for what is set to be this years’ unicorn festival.
While tickets for camping inside the festival are sold out, general admission and VIP tickets can be bought with an offsite camping package that will shuttle you to and from camp each day. If you haven’t already gotten your ticket you should do so as quickly as possible.
Unlike EDC or other festivals, Mysteryland will only have 20,000 people in attendance each day, so everyone can be sure to receive an intimate festival experience, especially coming from the production company that created TomorrowWorld and Sensation. Whether your into House, hardstyle, trance, trap, D&B, dub, or tech; Mysterland is featuring some of the greatest and most varied artist selections across multiple stages this year.
Tickets can be bought at the Mysteryland Homepage
Latest posts by Ben Morris (see all)
- Behind the Beat: Corporate - February 8, 2017
- Zeros debut Album “Space Noir” creates a smoky haze of adrenaline - October 4, 2014
- What So Not Posts a Mix that’s not “So What?!?” - September 29, 2014
- Is Electro Making a Comeback? - September 20, 2014
- Must Listen – deadmau5 Silent Picture (Grabbitz Vocal Edit) - September 14, 2014