Get Ready For Insomniac’s “Escape All Hallows’ Eve” 2 Day Event!
If you don’t have any plans for Halloween this year, then I highly suggest you buy tickets to Insomniac’s frightening Halloween event, “Escape All Hallows’ Eve”. They’ve extended the party to two days, October 31st & November 1st, and packed the stages with some of the gnarliest artists in the EDM scene. Did I mention it’s back at the NOS Events Center?! Can I get a hell yeah?!
I’ve attended Escape From Wonderland every year since the first year in 2011, and I must say it’s one of the best festivals I’ve ever been to. Everyone is dressed up in the most eclectic, silliest, sexiest, bloodiest costumes, and getting freaky to the music we all love. The freaks come out at night, right?
The event has performers in the creepiest outfits, lurking around every corner, and the entire festival is turned into a ghoulish nightmare! Art installations and haunted houses are also sprinkled throughout the area; I think you’ll definitely be impressed (;
Latest posts by Chelsey Mora (see all)
- “Glo Up” With Dack Janiels & The GloGangTwins - March 22, 2016
- Travel Through “Space And Time” With Wednesday - March 8, 2016
- Where’s My Olde E? 40oz Cult Vol. 2 - January 11, 2016
- Insomniac’s Countdown NYE Was The Key To Success - January 6, 2016
- Insomniac’s “Countdown” Is The Best NYE Party In SoCal - December 21, 2015