Decibel Festival 2014 Artist Spotlight: Keys N Krates
I’m pretty stoked to see Keys N Krates return to the Pacific Northwest for the second time this summer at Decibel Festival. Their set at The Wreckage stage at Paradiso was one of my favorite sets I’ve seen all summer.
Keys N Krates consist of drummer Adam Tune, synth/keyboard aficionado David Matisse and internationally award-winning turntablist Jr. Flo. This trio from Toronto, Canada has experienced success throughout North America in recent years with their hard-hitting, crisp-sounding trap. The drums, the synth… it all just sounds so clean. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Keys N Krates is one of those groups that actually sounds better live. You’d be a fool to miss their set at the Bass Cadets 2 showcase (also featuring Paper Diamond, gLAdiator and Thugli) at the Showbox Sodo on Friday, September 26th.
Here’s the latest from Keys N Krates:
Latest posts by Hannah King (see all)
- You Will Love these D.V.S* Remixes - November 10, 2014
- Cyril Hahn drops Voices EP - October 15, 2014
- Phaeleh brings the ambient sounds with ‘A World Without’ Tour - October 7, 2014
- 3 Reasons TOKiMONSTA Dominated Decibel Festival - October 6, 2014
- Win Tickets to Rhythm & Bass Showcase @ Decibel Festival! - September 17, 2014