Decibel Festival Artist Spotlight: TOKiMONSTA
If RnB style vocals laid over captivating beats are your kinda thing, you better not miss out on seeing TOKiMONSTA at Decibel Festival this September. This pint-sized female DJ packs an unexpected punch with her sexy remixes and original tracks. I don’t think I could ever get tired of this original track off her Half Shadows EP.
“Go With It” is one of those songs I find myself singing loudly in the shower, trying (and failing) to emulate those beautiful, effortless vocals. Paired with a raw, tribal drum beat and a lilting piano melody, this song has me feeling some kinda way, and has solidified itself as one of my favorite tracks of 2014. I can’t wait to see TOKiMONSTA lay this one out on the decks. I’m hoping to see some new original tracks from her, too.
Catch TOKiMONSTA’s set at the Rhythm and Bass showcase on September 25th at the Showbox.
Latest posts by Hannah King (see all)
- You Will Love these D.V.S* Remixes - November 10, 2014
- Cyril Hahn drops Voices EP - October 15, 2014
- Phaeleh brings the ambient sounds with ‘A World Without’ Tour - October 7, 2014
- 3 Reasons TOKiMONSTA Dominated Decibel Festival - October 6, 2014
- Win Tickets to Rhythm & Bass Showcase @ Decibel Festival! - September 17, 2014