AQUA – The Future of Dance Music Production
It’s very rare to find a unique idea in the world of dance music. In an industry based heavily on sampling and the utilization of pre-recorded and saturated sounds, the live experience (especially at DJ shows) has attained a new significance.
I’ve seen some unreleased footage of this technology, and it’s wildly impressive to say the least. On April 10th you’ll have the opportunity to glimpse the future of dance music production, with AQUA’s first show of 2015 at The Armory in Albany, NY.
AQUA uses lights and water to create inverted UV images, 3D floating water holograms, dancing LED fountains and other surprises they won’t tell me about. Combining these unbelievable visuals with dance music and drumming talent, results in an indescribable experience.
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015