Lightning in A Bottle Rumored To Be Near Sell Out
Lightning in a Bottle, the Memorial Day weekend, Burning Man-styled music festival and art celebration put together by The Do Lab is rumored to be near a sell out. With an extremely sexy line-up that includes headliner Flume, as well as Odesza, SBTRKT, RL Grime, Tycho, GRIZ, Aluna George, Pumpkin, Bakermat, Goldroom, Koan Sound, The Opiuo Band, Polica, The Human Experience and more — it would be no surprise if that happens. LIB is quite the blend of hot electronic and electronic rock fusion, with a handful of positive hip-hop too (like Zion I and Los Angeles’ own Everyman).
If you went last year — you know how amazing the first year at the new grounds was. To provide an even better experience, the event producers have added numerous improvements including a completely redesigned festival layout and stage areas, less strenuous (and shorter) walking routes between stages, more frequent shuttles to assist campers, more water stations throughout the festival and camping area and large-scale shade structures over the main stage and other main festival grounds.
Don’t miss out on the party that is LIB. Get your tickets here before it’s too late.
Latest posts by Brandon Dorsky (see all)
- Music videos that make you trip: Watch “Heart of the Moment” - December 3, 2015
- Mansions on the Moon & BLVD Hit I-5 - November 5, 2015
- TOKiMONSTA Tours With A Squad This November - October 16, 2015
- FREE DOWNLOAD: “La Murga De Panama (RUM DRUM Remix)” - October 16, 2015
- The Sound You Need Comes Stateside - September 19, 2015