RVDIOVCTIVE is Back in NYC with Codes on 5/22
Fresh from their event at WMC, Brooklyn’s own RVDIOVCTIVE is throwing a party at Brooklyn Bowl. With Codes and Devon James heading up the night, it is certain to be an evening filled with great food, drinks, and music. Surely, this lineup combined with late night bowling ensures an extraordinary party you won’t want to miss.
With tickets at just $5, there’s little excuse to not see this wealth of talent on display. Opening the night is RVDIOVCTIVE artist Devon James, known for his single “Still in Love”. Sure to spin his signature house sound, Devon James never disappoints with his carefully curated sets that combine classic and future, for a unique sound that makes the music feel simultaneously nostalgic and progressive.
Rounding out the night is Codes, who, through his tight low-ends and huge kicks has developed a “Brooklyn Bounce” genre that can stand alone. Whether he is playing at HARD Summer, Camp Bisco, or the numerous other venerable venues at which Codes has played, he is sure to deliver another exceptional performance. Plus, you can bowl all the while!
Check out tickets for the 21+ show here!
Latest posts by Alex Blake (see all)
- eelrack Shakes the Treehouse with Debut Electric Zoo Set - September 26, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Andrew Rayel - September 19, 2016
- Stay Close: An Artistic Odyssey in a San Francisco Warehouse - August 17, 2016
- Devon James Drops Cheeky Midsummer Treat “Booty in the Kitchen” - August 1, 2016
- ‘All Day I Dream’ Takes Over Governors Island July 10th - July 8, 2016