EDX Set To Invade Scottsdale At El Hefe This Sunday
Riot Hospitality Group is bringing the massive DJ and producer EDX to El Hefe for their “4 2 10” event on Sunday, May 31st, located at 4425 N Saddlebag Trail in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Zurich born, Miami-based producer Maurizio Colella, aka EDX, has made a name for himself in the international EDM scene, headlining the world’s finest clubs and festivals to crowds in excess of 60,000 – from Miami to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, São Paolo, Rio de Janeiro, Seoul, Taipei, all the way to Sydney. The chart topping Switzerland-based DJ/Producer has worked with some of the biggest names in music including Axwell, Benny Benassi, Kelis, Deadmau5, Armand Van Helden, Bob Sinclar, Kool & The Gang, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren, Steve Angello of the Swedish House Mafia, Dubfire and many others. His remixes have been consistently featured on various DJ charts such as the DMC Buzz, Cool Cuts and Beatport and was even ranked in the TOP 3 of Beatport’s Best Progressive House Artist alongside Deadmau5 and Eric Prydz.
El Hefe is set to kick off a string of new shows featuring top tier talent, be on the look out for more announcements and stay up to date here – http://facebook.com/elhefescottsdale
For more information about El Hefe or to reserve a table, please visit – http://elhefe.com/scottsdale
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- New EDX Single “Blessed” out March 18th PLUS EDX & XIV Present “No Xcuses” at SLS Hotel During WMC
- EDX Embarks On “Belong” North American Tour
- OTB’s EDX Greatest Hits
- Euphoria Releases Phase 2 Lineup, Porter Robinson Cancels
- EDX Is Coming Back to Sound Nightclub in LA To Finish The Year The Way He Started It