Hardwell Releases Innovative “Hardwell 360 Experience” Video
Between Oculus Rift, YouTube’s 360 degree plug-in, and other immersive technologies, the current live streaming game is eventually going to turn into a opportunity for fans at home to feel like they are at a music festival right from their couch. Hardwell is on the cusp of how integral and groundbreaking this technology will be in the coming years so he has hopped onto the technology train with his new “Hardwell 360 Experience” video.
Instead of letting the camera man dictate your viewpoint of the video’s surrounding, the “360 Experience” allows users to see Hardwell from any angle they desire while he takes on Miami Music Week and Ultra. The end of the video at Hardwell’s Main Stage set may be the best part of the video as you are able to see a snippet of the set not only from the crowd but from behind the booth as well. You literally feel like you are there.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016