Under The Tank: Celebrate 4th of July With House Music in DTLA
If you’d rather see fireworks exploding underneath aquariums as opposed to in the sky, or you just want to get free to some feel good house music, check out the new electronic night, Under The Tank, at Los Angeles’ Mrs. Fish. The new venue, located at 448 S. Hill Street (basically 5th and Hill) and across from Pershing Square has become a den for discovering emerging indie rock acts, but steps into the EDM space with their first electronic show on Saturday July 4th.
Submerged beneath a 5,000+ gallon salt water tank, local support DJ Signal Froyd (formerly RLDJ who works at KROQ) will open the night and deliver bright vibes to match the color of the fish. Having brought in emerging sunset house producer Ryan Lofty to wet the crowd’s appetite – the venue appears to be headed in the right direction. Young buck Matt DiMona is scheduled to turn up the house from 11:00 – 12:30 before DJ Scotty Boy closes it out. Get tickets in advance for only $10. Trying to make sure you’re 4th is truly free? Try entering to win a contest for free tickets by tweeting @MattDiMona @DjRyanLofty #UnderTheTank @MrsFishLA @OnlyTheBeatEDM @SUPERGOODMUSIC.
Latest posts by Brandon Dorsky (see all)
- Music videos that make you trip: Watch “Heart of the Moment” - December 3, 2015
- Mansions on the Moon & BLVD Hit I-5 - November 5, 2015
- TOKiMONSTA Tours With A Squad This November - October 16, 2015
- FREE DOWNLOAD: “La Murga De Panama (RUM DRUM Remix)” - October 16, 2015
- The Sound You Need Comes Stateside - September 19, 2015