Volunteer On TomorrowWorld’s AMP Street Team And Earn A Festival Pass
If you’re strapped for cash after this summer’s festival season and are located in the Atlanta area, you can earn a ticket to this year’s TomorrowWorld by simply giving back. The ID&T festival has partnered with the Atlanta Music Project to create the AMP Street Team. The AMP Street Team will be a group of volunteers who will aid the Atlanta Music Project to add a couple extra set of hands to ensure that their shows this summer run swimmingly.
By signing the Love Tomorrow Pledge and taking part in 24 hours of work that includes community outreach, fundraising, classroom & event site renovation, and more, you can become eligible to receive a Full Madness ticket to TomorrowWorld 2015 free of charge. The AMP is an organization that provides intensive, tuition-free, music education for underserved youth right in their neighborhood. With the help of the street team, the organization will be able to work on expanding their efforts to help more than the 200 students they currently work with across 4 inner-city centers.
To submit your application, you can join the AMP Street Team and sign your Love Tomorrow Pledge here. General Admission tickets and single-day passes are also still available on the TomorrowWorld website.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- TomorrowWorld Stuns With Full Artist Lineup Announcement
- TomorrowWorld Is Giving Aspiring Acts A Chance To Play On The L!VE Stage
- Hardwell, Pete Tong, & More To Host Stages At TomorrowWorld 2015, Festival Permit Extended to 2025
- TomorrowWorld Assigns Each Headliner Their Day
- Watch Tomorrowland Brasil Live This Weekend