Kygo Blesses the UK with an Endless Summer
This Fall, the heavily populated city of Camden is about to swoon away from its windy, indie-influenced flair to undertake a palm tree paradise as the altruistic, signature Tropical House artist, Kygo, makes a long overdue appearance.
West Enders and Central Londoners — be sure to mark Tuesday September 8th, on your rotas because the esteemed ‘Firestone’ celeb will be serving eargasms and Mai Tai’s for 1 night.
When you can’t find a photo of Kygo with the Union (Jack) Flag <<<
Oh well, who cares, Summer for 1 – Summer for all!
So to recap:
Tuesday 8th September 2015
Venue: The Roundhouse – Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH
Price: £15 //Age 16+ (Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult)
So please remember: ID Required.
Tickets are currently on sale.
For those of you who will not be in London and moreover live in the country side, head over to Creamfields Festival and purchase tickets for Cheshire’s finest.
In honor of Kygo (most likely) stealing the show….
Kygo – Stole The Show (ft. Parson James)
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015