TomorroWorld Announces 2015 DreamVille Activities Including Spin Classes, Yoga, & More
TomorrowWorld just does not stop with what they have in store for this year’s festival. This week, we already saw the full lineup, Shaq aka DJ Diesel dropped his exclusive trap mix, and now DreamVille has announced the activities that can be enjoyed in the camp grounds. For those of you that are huge fitness lovers, you are going to want to read more.
For fitness activities, TomorrowWorld will be having spin classes, three types of Yoga, Daily Body Bass workout sessions, Zumba, and Pilates all available for DreamVille residents. In addition, there will be meditation sessions for attendees to clear their mind before a full day of raving as well as lip sync battles, dance competitions, and you can play games at District House Rentals, including giant checkers, giant Jenga, kan jam, cornhole, spikeball, football, soccer, frisbee, paddleball and more. Finally, if you attended TomorrowWorld last year, get excited because Speed Dating is back. Who knows, you may meet your soulmate at the magical festival.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Grab Some Joe and Listen to Live DJs at TomorrowWorld’s New “Breakfast Beats” in DreamVille
- TomorrowWorld Stuns With Full Artist Lineup Announcement
- TomorrowWorld Partners With World-Class Chef And Opens Totem Contest
- TomorrowWorld Recaps 2014 DreamVille in Crazy Video
- Hardwell, Pete Tong, & More To Host Stages At TomorrowWorld 2015, Festival Permit Extended to 2025