Catch Oliver Heldens at Exchange in Los Angeles This September
World renowned DJ, record label head, international tastemaker, and Beatport chart dominator, Oliver Heldens has nearly done it all before he can legally take a sip of alcohol in the United States. With festival season in full swing, the Dutch future house maestro has a lot on his plate, as he’s coming off of stellar performances at EDC Las Vegas and Tomorrowland with plenty more appearances around the world on the way. The future house flag-bearer will be touching down on the West Coast in September, as he’s slated to take over Exchange LA for two special nights on September 10th and 11th.
The first night of the Oliver Heldens takeover will feature Chocolate Puma and Shaun Frank alongside the future house phenom, while the second night will feature Heldens together with Loud Luxury and Michael Calfan. Tickets to the show are available now, and you don’t want to miss the masters of groove taking over LA.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016