TomorrowWorld Assigns Each Headliner Their Day
TomorrowWorld is about to kick off in a couple weeks time, and the worst part of that wait is not having our schedule figured out. Knowing how brutal this wait can be, the festival has assigned headliners to each day so attendees can begin to get a loose plan in place.
Although everyone will have their own individual schedules no matter what, it’s pretty clear that each day will bring a new set of talent to the table. Friday keeps the talent heavy but all over the genre map, while Saturday brings out the big guns in the big room and bass divisions. Sunday sees the most amount of headlining talent with underground spectacles like Maya Jane Coles, Jamie Jones, and Guy Gerber as well as L!VE Stage offenders Big Gigantic, Porter Robinson, and Rudimental. You can see the full headliners-by-day layout below.
Also, if you haven’t bought your tickets yet and still plan on going, you will want to grab them ASAP because TomorrowWorld ticket prices raised last Friday and may do so again. Tickets can be found here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016