Kick Off 2016 With Hardwell at Echostage
Hardwell’s career has been an absolute whirlwind of success. In 2013, he first made waves with a stand-out set at Ultra Music Festival, he’s only been getting better since, and all of his hard work has come to fruition in 2015. His new documentary, I Am Hardwell – Living the Dream, depicts the details of his success from the release of his last documentary, I Am Hardwell, and proves that he’s not slowing down any time soon. In December of this year, Hardwell made headlines with a record-setting charity performance in Mumbai, where he generated enough money to help educate 18,000 kids in India, six times his initial goal – the cherry on top of his impressive year. To close out 2015, Hardwell is set to perform in Denver, but he’s starting 2016 right with a performance at Echostage, one of the best venues in our nation’s capital. With support from his friend and label-mate, Kill the Buzz, Hardwell will be taking over the newly renovated space and delivering his signature brand of electro house that you don’t want to miss. You can get tickets to see Hardwell at Echostage here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016