Paradiso 2014 Artist Spotlight: Claude VonStroke
(groove to this while reading through the rest of the post)
The Dirty Bird is back and bringing his selection of deep beats, dirty bass, and good vibes with him to The Gorge. Claude Vonstroke is a master of the deep house. His techno/house inspired bass lines and rifts create an atmosphere of deep, dirty dance music.
Barclay Crenshaw (aka Claude VonStroke) has done a lot for his home city, Detroit. He has given a lot of his record labels profits to a music school there as well as has become a bit of a movement there for music. Claude has a very laid back and down to Earth attitude to music. Much like Gramatik and Griz, Claude has little interest on the fame involved with his EDM career, but instead cares much more on the music and the vibes associated with it.
His live sets are well put together and really showcase the power of deep house and Claud’s DJing skills. His performance at Freaknight this past year was nothing short of jaw dropping.Check out more of Claud’s music on Soundcloud and don’t miss him this year at Paradiso. Hope to see you getting low to some deep house at The Gorge.
More Paradiso Artist Spotlights:
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016