Decibel Festival Artist Spotlight: Pete Tong
Iconic host of BBC Radio 1’s Essential Mix and a few other shows as well, Pete Tong has been a staple of the electronic world and has become one of the most recognized UK DJs in the world. Aside from his hosting, Tong also performs around the world at festivals and clubs with a style that features electro, house and deep house.
His sets transition between high energy, repetitive house, and more relaxed vibes. They show off the skill he possesses as a DJ and are masterfully crafted to get the audience into the music. Not one to rush things, Pete prefers to take listeners on a journey through sound instead of going for drop after drop. Below you can find a sample of what you can expect from the legend when he steps up to the decks.
After seeing him last year at Seattle’s own Foundation Nighclub, I highly recommend catching Pete Tong live come this September 28th at Decibel Festival. Pete Tong will be closing down Decibel as part of his All Gone Pete Tong set with Tensnake. This really is something you will not want to miss if you are attending Decibel Festival. He is a master of his craft and one of the all-time greats when it comes to UK DJs and DJs in general. Don’t miss the legend when he returns to Seattle.
For more information on Decibel Festival or Pete Tong, check out the links below.
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016
- Win Tickets to Rhythm & Bass Showcase @ Decibel Festival!
- Hardwell, Pete Tong, & More To Host Stages At TomorrowWorld 2015, Festival Permit Extended to 2025
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites
- Decibel Festival 2013 Second Wave Lineup Announced!
- TomorrowWorld Stuns With Full Artist Lineup Announcement