Bad Kids Collective Kicks off 2015 with Bad Dayclub
Whether people believe it or not, the electronic dance music scene was created on one fundamental truth “everyone is welcome”. Like major movements before our time, we have created a culture and a lifestyle that doesn’t judge people on what they look like or how old they are (unless you are the creepy 50-year-old at the club trying to pick up girls). This sense of of openness is what makes the EDM community special. There are no better people championing this idea on the East Coast and beyond than the Bad Kids Collective.
Bad Kids founders Andi Cross and Lex Houser are two of the most energetic and caring we know in the scene. We say energetic and caring because we have yet to find two other young entrepreneurs in this crazy world of EDM who know how to have fun, while always looking out for everyone around them. The first time we met these two, they spoke passionately about creating a company that embodies togetherness and the concept of “no person left behind.” As best friends Andi and Lex have created more than a brand, they have created a family that everyone wants to be a part of.
In New York City, the Bad Kids are synonymous with throwing some of the biggest parties, showing up at pretty much every show in the city and when it comes to festivals there is no better group to go with. At any EDM event you are bound to see someone wearing the Bad Kid gear.
On Saturday, Feb 21st at Stage 48, #BADdayclub is back and badder than ever. Gracing the decks at what is sure to be one hell of a party are renowned acts Elephante and The Disco Fries. Along side them will be a slew of great local talent Aylen, SiriusXM’s Liquid Todd and Jess Marquis. Add The Dream Lab robots, the Team Kitty Koalition Dancers and partying with some amazing people and this is sure to be one of the best day parties of 2015.
We partnered with the Bad Kids to giveaway two general admission tickets to #BADDayclub, 2 shirts from their brand new Spring/Summer 2015 Collection and 2 Bad Kids wristbands. The rules for entry are:
- Simply RT the tweet below
- You must be following both OTB and Bad Kids Collective in order to win
— OnlyTheBeat.com (@OnlyTheBeatEDM) February 13, 2015
Get your tickets before they sell out. You will have some serious FOMO if you miss this.
This is going to be one hell of an event that you won’t want to miss. Just in case you aren’t convinced that you need to be a part of this epic afternoon, watch this:
Get the Details:
- Event Name: #BADdayclub
- Date: Saturday, February 21st
- Time: 4 – 10 PM
- Location: Stage 48
- Age: 21+
- Co-Headliners: Elephante & The Disco Fries
- Supporting Talent: Aylen, Liquid Todd, Jess Marquis
- Entertainment: Robots, dancers, interactive performances, SWAG, confetti and much more…
- VIP Open Bar & Food: Two-hour open bar from 4-6 PM and pizza, lots of pizza.
- Apparel: Bad Kids 2015 Spring / Summer Collection launch, for sale on-site
- Ticketing: Will Call only – all names will be put on our list once a ticket is purchased, will need a valid photo ID to be admitted
- Dress Code: Rave, day club, Bad Kids apparel, costume, bathing suits, etc.
But, wait there’s more!
If you have ever been to one of their events before you know the party doesn’t stop at 10 PM. So, where should you go after? Continue to dance the night away at Pacha NYC where the official #BADDayclub after party is taking place. Oliver Heldens will hit the decks that night. You definitely do not want to miss this! Get your tickets here
Latest posts by Shendy Hershfield (see all)
- Groove Cruise Miami 2017: There’s No Place I’d Rather Be - February 15, 2017
- Behind the Beat: UMEK - January 19, 2017
- Behind the Beat: Sirus Hood - January 13, 2017
- Jamie Jones Kicks Off 2017 in Washington D.C. - December 28, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Sharam - December 15, 2016