Huge World Music Conference Rooftop Pool Party, Presented by RVDIOVCTIVE
The Winter Music Conference in Miami, now in it’s 30th consecutive year, is one of the largest, most comprehensive platforms in the dance music industry for artists, producers, DJs, industry delegates and music enthusiasts alike. Needless to say, there are some big parties in the works to capture some of the thousands of people who flock to Miami for one of the most highly publicized events of the year.
RVDIOVCTIVE, the multi-media artist collective based out of New York City, will be making its 3rd consecutive appearance at WMC; and there is no doubt the FREE party they have planned will be the biggest yet. Past years included appearances by artists such as Felix da Housecat, Treasure Fingers, the Knocks, the Bixel Boys, Codes and Lazerdisk. So obviously this year one can expect another diverse lineup.
With the party running until 3 a.m. at the Rooftop Pool of the Congress Hotel in South Beach, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to dance the night away looking out to the Atlantic Ocean (did I mention it was free?).
Stay tuned for the lineup announcement and check out the promo video below.
Mark your calendars, yo!
RVDIOVCTIVE MIAMI TAKEOVER 2015
Friday March 27th 12PM-3AM
Congress Hotel South Beach (Rooftop Pool)
1052 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 3313
Latest posts by Alex Blake (see all)
- eelrack Shakes the Treehouse with Debut Electric Zoo Set - September 26, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Andrew Rayel - September 19, 2016
- Stay Close: An Artistic Odyssey in a San Francisco Warehouse - August 17, 2016
- Devon James Drops Cheeky Midsummer Treat “Booty in the Kitchen” - August 1, 2016
- ‘All Day I Dream’ Takes Over Governors Island July 10th - July 8, 2016
- RVDIOVCTIVE’s WMC Pool Party Lineup is MASSIVE.
- WMC 2015 Party Picks: Pool Party Edition
- The Knights Assemble! Vandit Records Wmc Allstars Night – Full Line-Up Announced
- Tracks To Get You Ready For Winter Music Conference 2013
- No Sugar Added Beach Festival 2014 Scheduled for March 27th & 28th at Nikki Beach, Miami