WIN Tickets to Above & Beyond’s “We Are All We Need” Seattle Show!!! (closed)
Above & Beyond, Seattle misses you.
Even after back to back shows at the Showbox last year and that breathtaking return to the Gorge, we just can’t seem to get enough of Tony, Paavo, and Jono. Thankfully there are less than three weeks before their “We Are All We Need” Tour lands in Seattle on March 21st. And from what we’ve heard, it’s incredible.
If you haven’t seen Above & Beyond perform live before, you are in for such a special treat. Just to give you an idea (well…a two hour long idea), here is their legendary Group Therapy 100 show at Madison Square Garden.
Believe it or not, amazing as that video is, the experience infinitely better in person.
Above & Beyond has an amazing personal relationship with their fans; and from heavy festival trance to emotionally charged love ballads, the boys are consistently producing the kind of music that makes you want to close your eyes and dance with your hands outstretched.
Lucky for you, Only The Beat has two tickets to give away to the show, as well as two locally designed “Ribbon Therapy” pieces from Chasm Clothing. Pick your size, choice of color (white or black) as well as style (tank or t-shirt) and a few more pieces of swag to ensure your time at the “We Are All We Need” Tour is nothing short of incredible.
How to enter? Just head to the Facebook post below and do the following:
1) Tag a friend in the comments who you’d be taking with you to the “We Are All We Need Tour”
2) Share this post on your own Facebook page (make sure to share it as “public”, otherwise we won’t see your entry!)
The winner of the tickets and prize package will be announced Tuesday, March 17th.
For now, check out some of Chasm’s other designs and put this playlist on repeat until we all meet at the Tacoma Dome on March 21st.
Latest posts by Erik Skoog (see all)
- Golden Features Joins Foreign Family Collective With Two Singles - November 28, 2016
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- Lose Yourself To Jai Wolf’s Gorgeous “Kindred Spirits EP” - November 18, 2016
- Start Planning Your New Year’s With Resolution 2017 - November 4, 2016
- Anomaly Music Collective Volume Two Release Party - November 2, 2016