WIN MEET AND GREET TIX W/ JASON ROSS IN SEATTLE APRIL 4TH
Listen to this while you read this.
A lot has happened to Jason Ross since we last spoke to him.
A little over a year ago, the SoCal producer burst onto the scene with his debut track “Angur,” which understandably garnered him support from some of the biggest names in the industry. Since then he has been one of the most consistent new producers in the game, putting a captivating spin on that distinctive Anjuna sound, with tracks like “Atlas,” “Elements,” and his remix of Parker & Hanson’s “Gravity.”
The newest addition to his catalogue (“Cairo”) is once again, breathtaking and is receiving high praise from the Anjuna team.
And now, he’s coming to Seattle and Only The Beat wants you to join the experience.
Head to the Facebook post below to enter to win two passes to his show at Foundation Nightclub on April 4th and a meet and greet with Jason!
Contest will end Friday, April 3rd and winners will be notified via Facebook. Good luck everyone!
Follow Jason Ross on Soundcloud for when Above & Beyond inevitably features him as the Record of the Week again
Latest posts by Erik Skoog (see all)
- A Few Quick Things Before Freaknight - October 26, 2016
- Big Wild’s “Invincible” Is Unrestrained and Gorgeous - October 4, 2016
- ‘All We Know’ and Some Thoughts On The Chainsmokers - October 1, 2016
- Freaknight 20 Full Lineup (and 4 Other Things You Should Be Excited About) - September 30, 2016
- Magnifique: Transcending The Rave - September 26, 2016