WIN MEET AND GREET TIX W/ JASON ROSS IN SEATTLE APRIL 4TH
Listen to this while you read this.
A lot has happened to Jason Ross since we last spoke to him.
A little over a year ago, the SoCal producer burst onto the scene with his debut track “Angur,” which understandably garnered him support from some of the biggest names in the industry. Since then he has been one of the most consistent new producers in the game, putting a captivating spin on that distinctive Anjuna sound, with tracks like “Atlas,” “Elements,” and his remix of Parker & Hanson’s “Gravity.”
The newest addition to his catalogue (“Cairo”) is once again, breathtaking and is receiving high praise from the Anjuna team.
And now, he’s coming to Seattle and Only The Beat wants you to join the experience.
Head to the Facebook post below to enter to win two passes to his show at Foundation Nightclub on April 4th and a meet and greet with Jason!
Contest will end Friday, April 3rd and winners will be notified via Facebook. Good luck everyone!
Follow Jason Ross on Soundcloud for when Above & Beyond inevitably features him as the Record of the Week again
Latest posts by Erik Skoog (see all)
- Behind The Beat: Michael Brun & His Newest Release, “U” - January 4, 2017
- Golden Features Joins Foreign Family Collective With Two Singles - November 28, 2016
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- Lose Yourself To Jai Wolf’s Gorgeous “Kindred Spirits EP” - November 18, 2016
- Start Planning Your New Year’s With Resolution 2017 - November 4, 2016