Paul van Dyk Announces Full DJ Line-Up For 2015 We Are One Festival, Berlin
Added To The Berlin Based Festival’s Line-Up: James Zabiela, Guy J, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Giuseppe Ottaviani, Roger Shah & Paul Thomas B2B With Chris Bekker
The date should now be firmly marked! Paul van Dyk will drop the curtain on his fourth day-through-night We Are One music festival spectacular in Berlin this coming July 4th.
From the broad range of electronic music, PvD is today delighted to reveal the full line-up of DJs, who’ll each bring their own inimitably adventurous sound to 2015’s We Are One!
We Are One is moving to an increased capacity (and very different) location, with a fresh concept that incorporates a greatly extended Paul van Dyk set length in 2015. It also expands from 1 to 2 festival stages, allowing for more spinning stars than ever before!
Flying in to drop their individual tech/techno/house fusions onto W.A.O.’s beaches will be genius turntable-ist James Zabiela, Lost & Found Records honcho Guy J and Watergate/Snowbombing regular Marc Roberts.
Both long-established and newer VANDIT vanguards will be represented in the best possible way. Alex M.O.R.P.H. and Giuseppe Ottaviani will be ensuring that all arms remain firmly locked in the upright position, as will Paul Thomas & (returning for his second W.A.O. in a row) Chris Bekker with their debut B2B set.
A man in never-better form than when he’s on a beach, you’ll also be able to zero in on the temperately hot sounds of Paul’s ‘Louder’ collaborator Roger Shah, who completes the W.A.O. 2015 bill.
Over the course of the festival, We Are One’s master-of-ceremonies will be performing a sunset-to-sunrise set, with PvD performing over a 12-hour duration between the beach and it’s top-secret nighttime waterfront location.
With swaying palms, Tiki bars, BBQ joints and sand & water as far as the eye can see (and music as far as the ear can hear!) Rummelsburg Beach provides this year’s couldn’t-be-more-summer-like setting! On July 4th it’ll be time to create some new, very special W.A.O. memories… Early bird tickets for We Are One 2015 are on sale now. Full details and tickets availability through the links below.
More info: weareonefestival.com
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- VANDIT Winter Night 2015 19.12.15 With Paul van Dyk & Orjan Nilsen @ Kesselhaus Kulturbrauerei
- Paul van Dyk Partners with Mixify for First NYE Party on Six Continents
- VONYC Sessions 2013 Presented By Paul van Dyk
- Win tickets to spend Memorial Day 2014 with Paul van Dyk in NYC (Closed)
- Paul Van Dyk Presents the ‘We Are One’ Festival