Infected Mushroom’s Animatronica Live Tour Comes to Seattle
↑ Back to top
Infected Mushroom are heading back to Seattle to give one of their favorite cities a taste of their new stage setup on The Animatronica Tour. They’ve blown our minds not one, but twice at Paradiso and we’re stoked to have them back. As Seattleites prepare for an epic night this Thursday, April 23 at the Showbox, Duvdev and Erez are preparing to blow our minds with not only new production, but a live band as well.
After seeing their set during Opulent Temple’s White Party at Burning Man this past summer, I was stoked to hear that the duo described the show as having a “Burning Man vibe”. If you’re looking for an epic night of Psytrance from some of the most legendary in the genre, then this show is for you. You’d better hurry though, they’re on the last tier of tickets before it sells out! Buy tickets here and learn more about Infected Mushroom and USC Events before you experience the madness.
I'm a bit of a witty firecracker whose name you'll never be able to pronounce. I like long walks on the (Burning Man) playa and I've got a bit of a secret romance with minimal techno. My favorite tracks range all genres - music is music, no matter which way you play it. Watch out, because I can dance like a dinosaur.
- 2 months ago
Latest posts by Dom (see all)
- That Time When I Had a 2 Night Stand with Zeds Dead… - December 7, 2015
- Zeds Dead Celebrate New Album with 2 Night Stand Tour - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites - August 30, 2015
- WIN TICKETS to Spor at Foundation Nightclub on 7/15! - July 14, 2015
- Why Sasquatch Festival is (Still) for “Hipsters” - June 9, 2015
- Infected Mushroom’s Friends on Mushrooms Vol. 3 is Amazing
- Lucky 2016 Ticket Giveaway (and Spotify Playlist!)
- Infected Mushroom Celebrate Epic Stage with Live Band on The Animatronica Tour
- Behind the Beat | Interview with Infected Mushroom
- Infected Mushroom to Release ‘Friends on Mushrooms, Vol. 2’ July 16 on Dim Mak Records