Codes is Bringing the Bounce Back to Brooklyn on 5/9
This Saturday, Brooklyn native Codes is coming to The Graham to continue his Codes House Party series, bringing with him immense local talent which is sure to make for an unforgettable night. Known for his latest innovative LP, Brooklyn Bounce, the Slow Roast Records producer has compiled a stellar line up of producers representing the unique and diverse Brooklyn electronic music scene. On top of all that, the event is free (and even has an open bar).
In case it isn’t clear that drinking for free at a show with such an impressive lineup is the best possible thing you could be doing this Saturday night, let me tell you a bit more. First up for the night is Kleinfeld, a Brooklyn producer well rooted in the techno and house music scene. Up next, RVDIOVCTIVE‘s own, Devon James, well known for his catchy, upbeat house tune “Still in Love.”
Ant LaRock, the melodic and moody house producer associated with Todd Terry‘s label, will finish out the night, along with Precision, and of course, Codes will be dropping a set along side all of these phenomenal producers. There’s no excuse not to get out to The Graham this Saturday. Free Drinks, great tunes, good people, and good times. Be sure to RSVP here!
Latest posts by Alex Blake (see all)
- Andrew Rayel Takes Over Lavo NYC Halloween Weekend - October 27, 2016
- eelrack Shakes the Treehouse with Debut Electric Zoo Set - September 26, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Andrew Rayel - September 19, 2016
- Stay Close: An Artistic Odyssey in a San Francisco Warehouse - August 17, 2016
- Devon James Drops Cheeky Midsummer Treat “Booty in the Kitchen” - August 1, 2016