I AM HARDWELL Is Coming to San Francisco In November
Perhaps no artist in dance music has a global brand as recognizable as Hardwell. In 2012, we got our first glimpse of what to expect from the Dutch titan, as he embarked on his massive Go Hardwell or Go Home North American tour. A year later, the Revealed Recordings head honcho managed to top that in true Hardwell fashion by introducing his I AM HARDWELL international touring brand, which included sold-out shows in arenas in Jakarta, Mumbai, Singapore, Bangalore, amongst other countries. Now, on the heels of two more sold out performances at the enormous Ziggo Dome in the Netherlands to celebrate the release of United We Are, Hardwell is taking I AM HARDWELL global once again, with North American shows in San Francisco and Mexico City.
On November 14th, Hardwell will be taking over the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium alongside his labelmate, Kill the Buzz, for a night of big room magic. With an ever-growing arsenal of tracks to choose from and a high-energy big room style that caters to the masses, Hardwell’s stop in the Bay Area is sure to be a fruitful one, and you don’t want to miss it.
Tickets to the show are available on the I AM HARDWELL page, and you can check out the stream of Hardwell’s Ziggo Dome performance below to get an idea of what to expect.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016