Electric Paradise Brings Music, Food, Art, and Technology To The Shores of the Dominican Republic
Nowadays, it seems like every region of the world has their own flagship music festivals. The United States has festivals like Ultra, EDC Las Vegas, Bonnaroo, Coachella, and Austin City Limits, Europe is known for music festivals like Creamfields, Reading and Leeds, and Sonar, Africa has Transahara, Asia has the legendary psy-trance festival, Sunburn, and now Central America has Electric Paradise.
Last year, Electric Paradise took over the shores of Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic for the region’s first electronic music festival. This year, Electric Paradise is returning to Cap Cana for its 2015 edition on December 19th, and pledges to turn one of the most beautiful beaches in the world into an electronic paradise featuring over 20 world-class artists, multiple stages, brilliant art installations and more. Peep the official aftermovie from Electric Paradise 2014 below, and you can purchase tier 1 tickets to the festival for $40 by registering on the Electric Paradise website or mobile app.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Electric Paradise Music Festival Will Be One for the Ages
- 10 Pictures That Have Us Counting Down The Days Until Electric Paradise
- Electric Paradise Drops Huge Phase 1 Lineup ft. Major Lazer, Gorgon City, AlunaGeorge & More
- Timothy Chia: The Man Behind Zoukout
- Martin Garrix, Anna Lunoe, Bassjackers, And More Announced For Electric Paradise