Pre Valentine’s Day Love From LOUDPVCK at The Wild Buffalo
Trap and hip hop masters LOUDPVCK are coming into the Wild Buffalo in Bellingham, Washington Thursday, February 11th for a little pre-Valentine’s Day love.
Kenny Beats and Ryan Marks bring east coast hip hop and west coast EDM together . From cranking out remixes of Dada Life and Adventure Club to working with A$AP Rocky and Travis Barker (of blink-182) to just bringing the house down at EDC this summer, these two have been busy and don’t show any signs of stopping.
So Bellingham, if you’re single you can go find someone cute to dance with or go and rage with a group of your friends instead. Otherwise you can go with your SO and just get weird by yourselves over in the corner. Best part is since it’s not actually on Valentine’s Day, there isn’t any sort of obligation to be romantic. Or if you feel like getting really amorous to some New York/LA trap fusion, this will be right up your alley too.
Do yourself a favor and buy your tickets now, and get yourself ready for a wild night at the Wild Buffalo.
Latest posts by Erik Skoog (see all)
- Get Lucky With The Future Sound of Egypt - February 7, 2017
- Lucky 2017 Lineup Announced (Also, Go Buy A Plastic Backpack!) - January 20, 2017
- Artists To Know In 2017: Hype Beast - January 18, 2017
- Behind The Beat: Michael Brun & His Newest Release, “U” - January 4, 2017
- Golden Features Joins Foreign Family Collective With Two Singles - November 28, 2016