Freaknight Turns 20 – Phase One Artist Announcement [spotify playlist]
Even though the weather is still gorgeous and summer is far from over, two things are making their long-awaited return to Seattle. Seahawks football and Freaknight Festival. Now in it’s twentieth year, USC Events’ longest running party has more than established itself as a fixture in the northwest, and after already delivering on three new brands in 2016 (Bliss, Magnifique, and Adrenaline), I found myself wondering what else they could possibly surprise us with for Freaknight.
Now in it’s second (and seemingly permanent) year at the Tacoma Dome, Freaknight will be coming to the northwest October 28th and 29th. Rally your crew, start putting your costume together, and maybe start thinking about your lodging situation. Tickets go on sale on August 19th, but in the meantime, here’s a Spotify playlist featuring your Freaknight 2016 headliners to keep you satisfied.
Latest posts by Erik Skoog (see all)
- Get Lucky With The Future Sound of Egypt - February 7, 2017
- Lucky 2017 Lineup Announced (Also, Go Buy A Plastic Backpack!) - January 20, 2017
- Artists To Know In 2017: Hype Beast - January 18, 2017
- Behind The Beat: Michael Brun & His Newest Release, “U” - January 4, 2017
- Golden Features Joins Foreign Family Collective With Two Singles - November 28, 2016