Another Sound Remedy Remix? For Free? Yes, Please!
^ This man definitely knows how to make some quality remixes, and his most current one is no different. When I saw Sound Remedy post on his Facebook a few weeks ago that he was working hard to put out a new remix for us, I got extremely excited. Even better? This was going to be a rework of another Noosa song. His previous remix of Noosa’s “Walk On By” was phenomenal, so knowing that he was using her again as a subject of the “Sound Remedy Treatment” was extra awesome. Finally, weeks later the man released it to the public – and fo’ free! Gosh this guy is gracious to his fans.
Clocktower (Sound Remedy Remix) – Noosa
As per usual, Remy didn’t disappoint. “Clocktower” combines the relaxed, London Grammar-esque electro feel of Noosa’s original songs with his classic bass-y chillstep style. This beautifully mastered track truly shows his love and careful dedication to his musical style, and since I’ve downloaded this piece it’s been on endless repeat in my iTunes. In fact, this might be one of my favorite Sound Remedy songs to date. So go on readers, download this and prepare for an eargasm!
Latest posts by Christina Hernandez (see all)
- Oasis Provides Unique Bubble of Fun For Underground EDM Fans - June 16, 2015
- Oasis Reaffirms San Diego’s Status as an Underground Mecca - June 12, 2015
- We’re “Chained” to This Alex Di Stefano Remix - June 9, 2015
- My Transformation at Lightning In A Bottle - June 2, 2015
- ARLO Takes Us Back to Old School Sounds With “Revin'” - May 10, 2015