I’ve Been Seeing Your Soul Sweater Beats
My newfound love of Sweater Beats has officially spread across the pond. I was lucky enough to snag this ditty before my flight. Lucky for me it was the only thing, other than Manila Killa’s Wavo Influencer Mix , that made my 10 hour flight more bearable, even with the unsettling delays and baggage fees…so if that doesn’t say anything about my love for this chill “Drop the Game” remix, I don’t know what will.
Flume & Chet Faker – Drop the Game (Sweater Beats Remix)
But really, if anyone is going to have the audacity to reimagine a Chet and Flume masterpiece, it should and always be Antonio Cuna, the Brooklyn-brained socialite behind Sweater Beats.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015