Can’t Escape AObeat’s Magnetic Force
I can wholeheartedly say that 2014 is the year for AObeats. Don’t get me wrong, the Moving Castle co-founder has released hits in the past, and if you don’t believe me, listen to his remix of Ashanti’s, “Happy“.
They all have these heavily synched and high pitched sounds, that can’t help but get stuck in your head for what seems like months. Hailing from Massachusetts and currently residing in New York, AObeats takes inspiration from each location he’s been.
The ditties he’s produced are influenced by Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, and Electronic music, and it is clearly visible and seriously enforced through his remix of Annabel Jone’s, “Magnetic”.
Annabel Jones – Magnetic (AObeats Remix)
With slow chorded beginnings, AObeats transforms an originally soft spoken and eclectically synthed vocally charged single, into a glorious and infectious electronic track.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015