Mashup Monday (ft. GLDN Collective & Dr. Brixx)
It’s Monday again, and that means MASHUPS! We had a big weekend in the mashup world with two huge releases. The boys of GLDN Collective (myself included) released the latest installment of the popular seasons mixtapes, ATMN 2014. This album features seven brand new tracks and is something I would definitely recommend for anyone who is a fan of mashups that contain a wide variety of genres. The album features tracks from myself, Ricky Cervantes & JDVBBS, Pennwallace, DJ Bahler, Fliboitamidles, Frail Limb Purity and The Early Mourning.
The second big release of the weekend was Recovery from Dr. Brixx. Brixx told me that he has spent the better half of this year working on this mix, and I can tell you first hand that it was well worth it. If you are a fan of alternative pop-punk then this hour long mix is for you!
Listen to the ATMN mixtape and Recovery below, and don’t forget to grab your free downloads of all of today’s tracks!
GLDN Collective – ATMN 2014
Dr. Brixx – Recovery
Latest posts by Frank Gaetano (see all)
- OLWIK Is Glorious With New Remix Of Kasum & Synchronice - March 12, 2015
- Mashup Monday (Valentine’s Edition) - February 16, 2015
- OLWIK Shakes The Earth With New Elephante Remix - January 26, 2015
- Mashup Monday (ft. Smija, Cut & Paste, and More) - January 26, 2015
- Mashup Monday (ft. The Hood Internet, Exige, and More!) - January 12, 2015
- Mashup Monday (ft. GLDN Collective and More) – Free Downloads!
- Mashup Monday: GLDN Collective Edition (Free Downloads)
- Mashup Monday (ft. acquaintance., Trademark, and More!)
- Mashup Monday (ft. Dr. Brixx, Frail Limb Purity and More)
- Mashup Monday (ft. Ricky Cervantes, Dr. Brixx, and More!) – Free Downloads!