Kai Wachi Makes February A Little Filthier
The hybrid mastermind is at it again, and this time he brings us a bouncy trap tune with some major bass and elite vocal sampling.
Kai Wachi’s latest release “Flo$$” reminds me of riding a horse in space… which is absolutely awesome. The door slam and cough sample combo he uses right before the drop is absolutely on point as well. Besides the drop, all of the samples from the glass shattering, to the air swooshes, to the “floss” vocal samples, to the lasers keeps you wanting more the entire four minutes and two seconds. Might I add, the second drop is some instant bass face material.
You can really tell that Kai is evolving with his sound, and is getting better at it with every new release. Kai Wachi, please don’t stop doing what you do best.
Don’t forget, this track is also available for a free download via Kannibalen Records!
Latest posts by Chelsey Mora (see all)
- “Glo Up” With Dack Janiels & The GloGangTwins - March 22, 2016
- Travel Through “Space And Time” With Wednesday - March 8, 2016
- Where’s My Olde E? 40oz Cult Vol. 2 - January 11, 2016
- Insomniac’s Countdown NYE Was The Key To Success - January 6, 2016
- Insomniac’s “Countdown” Is The Best NYE Party In SoCal - December 21, 2015