Crookers Set to Take Over Pacha NYC on 4/24
This Friday, Crookers is taking over the legendary Pacha NYC to unveil his highly anticipated third album, Sixteen Chapel. With only one more tour stop (in Boston), this is a party you definitely do not want to pass up.
I was new to Crookers until very recently. I was hooked on his innovative sound the moment I heard his track, “Heavy.” With innovative sounds and catchy beats, Crookers has set himself apart among a genre rife with imitators, copy cats and creative laziness. After digging into his history a bit more, it occurred to me that this Italian producer is anything but a one hit wonder, having released his debut album Tons of Friends in 2010; after gaining global exposure from his remix of Kid Cudi’s “Day N’ Nite.” Crookers then followed up with yet another album, Dr. Gonzo, again showcasing his ability to produce addictive club beats without compromising his originality.
Cookers consistently brings something new to the table with his tracks; always showing an edgy new vision to any track he touches. After his stops at SXSW and Miami Music Week, New York City is in for a treat with his stop at Pacha. Be sure to grab your tickets before they sell out here, and check out a free download of a Crookers’ mix below!
Latest posts by Alex Blake (see all)
- eelrack Shakes the Treehouse with Debut Electric Zoo Set - September 26, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Andrew Rayel - September 19, 2016
- Stay Close: An Artistic Odyssey in a San Francisco Warehouse - August 17, 2016
- Devon James Drops Cheeky Midsummer Treat “Booty in the Kitchen” - August 1, 2016
- ‘All Day I Dream’ Takes Over Governors Island July 10th - July 8, 2016