Stooki Sound Turns R&B into Trap on The Weeknd Remix
The London based producers who make up Stooki Sound have just begun to tour the U.S., but they’re no newcomers to the trap game. The production duo’s remix of “The Hills” by The Weeknd demonstrates their mastery when it comes to creating trap beats. The original is a slow R&B track with some of The Weeknd’s signature bounce, but this remix straps some trap on to the beat and speeds up the vocals, with some creative chopping woven throughout the song. The remix is another banger brought to you by the always-talented Stooki Sound boys.
Listen to the track below…and download it for free.
Latest posts by Natalie Barman (see all)
- Le Youth Will “Make You Feel” Like Dancing With His Latest Mix - September 4, 2015
- Sweater Beats Adds To Growing Number Of “Weight in Gold” Remixes - September 3, 2015
- abhi//dijon Tease Upcoming EP With “jon b” - August 1, 2015
- Ta-ku Slows Down Gallant’s R&B Sound - July 31, 2015
- Oshi Gets Us Hyped for His EP with Latest Release - July 27, 2015