Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone
You know those people who claim they can predict the next song or artist to become a household name? I am gladly going to take the self-proclaimed title for this one.
About a month ago, I was hit with an incredibly smooth and sensual ditty, courtesy of Kehlani and Charlie Puth. When you see those two names together, you think is that even a compatible duo?
But hey, now all my faith lies in the hands of a Los Angeles based producer. Everything he touches turns into chilled out gold.
Sad Money reassures all my doubts with his refix of Puth and Kehlani’s cover of “Hotline Bling”. Its measured elements create flawless feels that let listeners know, this guy is on the verge of swiftly taking over not only the music scene, but the blogosphere as well.
With only 4 tracks, the mysterious mastermind is already killing the game, working with artists like Kiiara, Nyne, and Josh J. There is no doubt in my mind that whoever is behind this production is about to face some serious fame, as I know I am not the only one falling in love with each release.
This music enthusiast is on the radar for sure, and he is not letting us down anytime soon.
Kehlani & Charlie Puth – Hotline Bling [Remix]
Sad Money x Josh J. – As Time Goes By
Tep No – Swear Like a Sailor [Remix]
Sad Money x Nyne – Can’t Sleep Alone
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015