Lash’s Remix Of Emily Vaughn’s “Better Off” Is A Masterpiece
The dance music community is starting to find talent beyond the usual Dutch suspects. Dominican duo, Lash, has had a huge year, delivering chart-topping remixes time and time again. To close out the year, they have released their latest remix, “Better Off,” by pop singer, Emily Vaughn. Lash perfectly translates the message of the lyrics as Vaughn’s vocals seamlessly carry over the heavy synths and pulsating bass, keeping a bouncing rhythm throughout the track. This remix showcases their precise production skills, as layers of synths weave in and out of each other resulting in a fantastic melodic deep house jam. Download the remix for free!
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016