2015: The Year For Delamare
With yesterday marking the first day of 2015, it’s out with the old and in with the new. This is the time when things change, and we commence the altered and traditional clean slate.
And with that, I’d like to introduce you to the latest and greatest producer in town, 16-year-old Scott Delamare. He is quickly making a name for himself with his rendition of Manila Killa and Mark John’s, 2h Du Matin. The Bay Area native quickly picks up his niche as a tropical dance house DJ with this one.
Manila Killa – 2h Du Matin (Delamare Remix)
Something about this new generation of artists tells me that the industry as a whole is about to experience an interesting shift, and I can’t wait for its twisted metamorphous. It’s hard to thrive in a world where music is a main focus, and even harder to be the entertainer, but from what I can see, Delamare is a name we will continue to hear throughout the year.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015