Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling
Come say hi to Australian up-and-comer, James Guido – the mastermind behind Obseen. I promise it will make your hotline bling.
She is making moves in the Internet waters with her original, “Call You Mine”. The Australian songstress channels soulful vocals over a melodic production. “Call You Mine,” her latest release, is rather downtempo-ed in comparison to her older track, “Let You Go” – only proving the artists creative capabilities.
While Constantine slows it down in CYM, Obseen flips the switch from her original intentions – relinquishing a futuristic influence. Amongst the feels – Guido has managed to integrate Jersey Club into the rendition.
Let the name Obseen settle in nicely – until his next release. Rumor has it – the next track will be and Alison Wonderland redo.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015